The wicked have laid a snare for me,
but I do not stray from thy precepts.
Thy testimonies are my heritage for ever;
yea, they are the joy of my heart.
I incline my heart to perform thy statutes
for ever, to the end.

Psalm 119: 105-112

A Few Notes for Unit 30 and the End-of-the-Year Grace Period:
SCHOLE: Please pray for each other during this time of hard work and testing (all students, teachers, and families).  Hold each other up in charity.  Be kind.  Work hard.  Achieve excellence.  Give glory to God.

ORAL EXAMS & TUTOR TIMES: Our Great Books courses have oral exams this week, which means that the instructors may have adjusted schedules for their tutor times.  GB Students, please check your messages for any notes from them regarding changes.

SUMMER EXTENSION, INCOMPLETE, & WITHDRAWAL SCHEDULE: The deadline for applications for each of these has been moved to Saturday, May 25th at 12 noon.   Review the Handbook for the purpose of each.  See the schedule above for complete end-of-year dates.

GALLERY NIGHT, MAY 23rd ~ All Students, Faculty, and Parents are cordially invited to attend our annual gallery night, at which the studio students will be exhibiting their work.  This is a wonderful chance to show support for school mates and have a pleasant visit after the busy-ness of the school year comes to a close.  Come if you can!

WHO: All students, faculty, and parents
WHAT: A Night at the Gallery
WHEN: Thursday, May 23 at 6:30 PM Central
WHERE: >>ZOOM LINK>>

HEADMASTER OFFICE HOURS: During the grace period (next week), Mr. Rolling will be available from 12-3 PM Central Monday and Tuesday.

Gaudio sicut gladiis, semper in altum!